Meet Terry M. Rosenblum
Terry M. Rosenblum Esq. is an experienced Hollywood personal injury attorney with more than 43 years of legal experience handling a diverse array of cases.
He grew up in the Bronx, New York, before moving to South West Philadelphia, home of Rocky, at age 5. He is a Vietnam war vet and was a medic with the 11th Armored Cavalry Division. It was this experience where he knew he would spend the rest of his life helping those less fortunate.
In 1974, Mr. Rosenblum graduated with his Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law. Just 18 months after becoming a licensed attorney, Mr. Rosenblum started his own law firm with the foundation and understanding that you have to work hard and never take anything for granted.
He is dedicated to giving back to his community and has donated countless hours helping aspiring young professionals develop their education and skills. For years, he donated his time as a judge on behalf of the American Bar Association South East Regional Mock Trial Competition.
As a former business member of the Florida Sheriffs Association, Mr. Rosenblum has had years of experience promoting, contributing, and supporting law enforcement, which garnered him an in-depth experience into a variety of hands-on legal matters. Mr. Rosenblum has also provided civil legal services for those less fortunate through the Broward Lawyers Care Program as part of the Broward County Bar Association. A respected member of the community, he was honored as “Neighbor of the Month” as an Alger Hero in Weston, Florida, and listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory of Distinguished Attorneys in 2010.
Being in the legal industry for over 43 years, Mr. Rosenblum is equipped to handle an array of legal matters, in addition to personal injury. He continues to uphold an excellent reputation and runs a law firm based on knowledge, experience, and integrity.
Legal History & Membership:
- Admitted to the practice of law in Florida since 1978
- Admitted to practice in the 5th circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in 1978
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, July 1978
- Became a member of the American Bar Association in 1978
- Admitted as an attorney in the United States Supreme Court in 1983
- Member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (now called Florida Justice Association) and former Eagle Sponsor
- Member of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Former member of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Former member of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee for Meritorious Public Service
- Mr. Rosenblum spent many years on the board of directors for the Starting Place of Hollywood, a drug and rehabilitation center
- He was a past member of the Lions and Kiwanis Club
- He has dedicated years helping Vietnam veterans, especially those that were exposed to, and with, Agent Orange
- He is a contributor to the Wounded Warrior Project and Tunnels to Towers
- Mr. Rosenblum is passionate about philanthropy and has contributed to countless organizations